Table of Contents
What Is iCrate Dog Crate by MidWest Homes for Pets?
The MidWest iCrate is the ideal space for your furry friend – perfect for puppies and full-grown dogs. The divider panel allows you to adjust the size of the living area as your puppy grows, while the plastic leak-proof pan prevents accidents from becoming a nightmare to clean up. For your pet’s security and safety, this crate now has locking tips on the slide-bolt latch(es) to lock the door securely and Paw Block. The Paw Block is a product created to keep dogs from being able to unlock the door of their crate from the inside. The side clips are rounded in order to protect your dog’s skin and fur, while the bottom of the crate has rubber feet in order to prevent it from scratching your floors. You can choose between double or single door style. Not to mention, this crate is super convenient for travel because it can fold down flat and has a durable plastic carrying handle.
Top Benefits of The iCrate Dog Crate
- The Door includes a slide-bolt latch with Locking Tip for your safety, as well as patented Paw Block™
- Patented rounded side clips have no sharp edges
- Perfect for housetraining
- The wireframe of the building allows for proper ventilation and visibility
- Simple setup and storage for any space
- The divider panel allows you to adjust the living space to best suit your needs
- With a removable, leak-proof plastic pan, you’ll have an easier time cleaning this crate
- Rubber feet are ideal for protecting floors and other surfaces
- Comes in a variety of sizes to fit any type of dog breed
The iCrate Is Available In 7 Sizes
|SIZE||ITEM DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT OF DOG|
|18-inch||L 17.68 in
H 14.22 in
W 11.70 in
|22-inch||L 22.50 in
H 16.00 in
W 14.00 in
|24-inch||L 23.60 in
H 19.10 in
W 16.70 in
|30-inch||L 29.70 in
H 21.00 in
W 18.60 in
|36-inch||L 36.60 in
H 24.50 in
W 21.90 in
|42-inch||L 41.90 in
H 30.30 in
W 29.50 in
|48-inch||L 47.76 in
H 31.70 in
W 29.60 in
How to Choose the Right Crate Size for a Dog?
Dog length is the most important measurement. If you’re not sure what size to choose for a puppy ask or measure the length of the parents. Make sure to choose a crate not shorter than the proposed length. You can adjust it longer though.
How to Measure the Dog Size
The crate should be high enough to allow your dog to sit and stand at full height. It should be wide enough for your dog to turn around and long enough for your dog to lie stretched out.
Remember! – Do not to buy a crate that is too big. It should be private but roomy enough for your dog to be comfortable. Dogs don’t want to pee where they eat or sleep, so you need to buy a crate that is exactly the right size for your puppy.
Do not to buy a crate that is too big. It should be private but roomy enough for your dog to be comfortable. Dogs don’t want to pee where they eat or sleep, so you need to buy a crate that is exactly the right size for your puppy.
How to Install a WidWest Homes Divider
Metal Crate Pros
Metal Crates are durable and resistant to chewing. It is something that will protect your home from dog’s chewing habits and is the best choice for a cozy home.
What to Put Inside the Crate?
- Put a comfortable dog bed inside
- Keep your dog hydrated in a crate and provide him with enough water. Special water dispenser bowl is the best.
- Put his favourite toys inside. They help to cope with anxiety and boredom. Snuggle toys with a heart bit are a wonderful solution for puppies at night.
- Food bowls can either be placed inside the crate or you can choose a suitable spot right next to the crate.
Customer’s Experience Using iCrate Dog Crate by MidWest Homes for Pets
You may also like
Conclusion paragraph: The MidWest iCrate is a great choice for your furry friend, whether you have a new puppy or an adult dog. With its adjustable divider panel and locking tips on the slide-bolt latch(es), it provides security and safety for your pet. And with its rounded side clips and rubber feet, it will protect your floors while also being easy to clean up any accidents. Choose between double or single door style – both are just as convenient! So don’t wait – buy the MidWest iCrate today!